Thursday, July 11, 2013

Witch Hunt

Konbawa~
Today while reading fanfic and listen to music and I had a sudden urge to review the song I was listening to: Witch Hunt by Miku, Len, Rin, Luka, and Gakupo! I'm not a big fan of Gakupo, or Luka for that matter, but I love them in this song! The stories great and for some reason or another I actually really like their voices in this song. Alright, so this is the story:
Luka is a witch who fell in love with Prince Gakupo. Their love was real and brought her so much happiness she doubted that any spell could make her feel more wonderful. But Miku, a member of the church, was also in love with the prince. She discovered that Luka was a witch and imediately exposed her, convincing Gakupo that their love wasn't real, that she had simply enchanted him with her witchcraft. Gakupo, with much pain, turned on Luka and she was tied to the a cross to be burned at the stake. Hurt and betrayed, Luka used her magic to summon wings and escape
There are theories that follow this video. Some people say that Luka was actually a fallen angel and that her wings were black because of the sorrow she felt after being betrayed and hated by her true love. I like those stories as well, though I usually follow the first story. Anyway, its open to interpretation. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment