Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Devil Besides You Review

                Hey, it’s me Ms. Lee Min Ho; so todays review will be a Taiwanese drama called The Devil Beside You. It came out on June 25, 2005 and ended on Sep 18, 2005. It has 14 episodes and its way more than an hour long. It is based on a pretty famous shojo manga called The Devil Does Exist. It was super delightful and Mike He huhhh one of the most handsome man in Korea beside Lee Min Ho hahaha.
                Que Yue has a crush on this athletic guy name Yuan Yi so she decides to confess to him by giving him a letter. As, she gave him the letter she accidently gave the letter to the bad boy of the school which is Jiang Meng. He gets her letter and won’t give it back to her especially now that he has some interest in her. So, he tells her the only way she will get the letter back is if she would become his maid. She agrees on those terms. But, then Que Yue faces another problem her mom is about to marry the dad of  Jiang.

                I love this drama it was freaking awesome and cute. This is the first drama that I have ever saw Mike He in who plays Jiang Meng and I fell in love with him. He is the charming man in Taiwan I never saw such a handsome face besides Lee Min Ho. I liked Rainie Yan who played Qi Yue but I didn’t love her; her character got annoying sometimes because she would cry a lot. I prefer her character in Hi, my Sweetheart she more tough but sweet. I don’t know where to start with this review I just liked everything about it. Okay, so first off I enjoyed that the guy was the one who fell for the girl because in usual romances the girl is the one who falls for the guy first but not in this one. In this one you see how much Jiang Meng cares for Qi Yue and would do anything for her. I love that he is a bad boy but doesn’t really act like one he is always happy and adorable huhhhh he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the parts of the drama and manga that I found so crazy and intense was when Yu Yang Ping played by Masuyama Yuki was about to kill Qi Yue just because Xin Li Xiang played by Ivy Fan wanted to get rid of her. Masuyama Yuki cares so much for Xin and would do anything literally anything to make her happy. I really liked his character but felt so bad for him because it seemed impossible that he would have gotten the girl but he was able to fight for her love. What I didn’t really like was that Yue and Meng were about to become step siblings after falling for each other and that just really bugged me. I just thought at least they weren’t really real siblings but I lived through it and ended up being one of my favorite dramas. I really liked everything about it and there isn’t really much negative to say about it. It’s a perfect romance that is all. It also followed the manga perfectly every single thing was there it was like re reading the manga.

                I give this drama a 9.8 out of 10 monohorns just because I didn’t like that the creator decided it to make them step siblings at the end its kind of odd. Inclusive, everything was just perfect about this drama and I just loved it. I adored that the guys were the ones who were after the girls and were after them until the girls fell in love with them. If you want a romance school drama this is it. Please watch the drama and read the manga its freaking great. I hope that Japan or Korea make their own versions soon I feel that they would do a great job. Please check out my previous post which was about Proposal Daisakusen
              


  Question: What drama has the best romance? Leave a comment answering the question and your thoughts about this drama. Thanks for reading my post!!

My answer: I think the drama that has the best romance would be Boys Over Flowers it’s just so perfect and everything about it is great. 

Trailer:














Watch Drama:


Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96




No comments:

Post a Comment