Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Home by Kanjani8 Recommendation

       


        Hey, its Ms. Lee Min Ho;  so today i decided that i will do a song of the day. I might put up two post a day if that day there is a song that i am really enjoying and it could be the newest song out or an old song. When i make these post i usually hear music so why not share with you what i am hearing. I wont really explain the song i might just tell you the reason that i like it or i will just put it up telling you guys to check it out.
       So, today's song of the day will be My Home by Kanjani8. I don't really listen to this group but i really like this song. It has a very warm feeling to it, it makes me feel very comfortable and happy. I don't understand what they are talking about and i am to lazy to look for lyrics but i am guessing they are talking about their home and going back to it. I really like the vibe of the song here it is and i hope you enjoy it.




Here is the link sorry i couldn't find the PV on Youtube
http://www.downvids.net/-pv-kanjani8-my-home-292573.html

No comments:

Post a Comment