Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CNBlue Lady Review

                Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho; so today I’m reviewing CNBlue’s new Japanese Single called Lady. It came out on July 17, 2013 on the warnermusicjapan Youtube channel. The music video is about how the guys are telling a girl that she is their lady and how much they love her. It’s a pretty simple meaning and a pretty simple MV.
                I liked the mv and song a lot its very CNBlue which is a good thing. The moment it started it made me fall in love with the song. The MV was very simple it was just them singing and playing instrument as a band does. I notice that usually their MVs with japan are simple which isn’t bad but it would be cool if it had some sort of story line. I kind of wish that there was a love interest in the MV and not just them singing but even though there wasn’t any type of story line the MV was still decent. It was simple and perfect. Even though the Music Video didn’t have a lot going on it made focus more on the song.
                I give this MV a 9 out of 10 monohorns because there wasn’t really a story line within the Music Video which I wish there was but overall I really liked how simple the music video was. There wasn’t anything over done which could sometimes just ruin the MV. I really loved the song as soon as it started and I am pretty sure I will be listening to it over and over again. Please check out the MV if you haven’t. Keep FIGHING CNBlue you are doing an amazing job and I hope I get to see you guys live one day. Please check out my pervious review which was about
Question:

What is your favorite Japanese song of CNBlue? Leave a comment answering this question and your opinions about the MV. My favorite Japanese song of theirs is Ring.

MV:
















Please check out our FB:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Please check out our Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment