Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shinee Boy Meet U Mv/Pv review

                Hey its Ms. Lee Min Ho, I am back with another review on the same day. So, just found out that Shinee Japanese PV Boy Meets U just came out so as a fan I had to review it right away. I am not sure what the song is about because I couldn’t find an English translation but I will give you what I understood what they said in English.  In English each guys was saying what type of girls they like
(a noble, pretty, and sexy type of girl). Then Onew says that girls around are beautiful which I thought was just freaking cute. But, I really really loved the song I was not disappointed. I feel that their Japanese songs are always amazing.
                I loved the video and I didn’t hate anything about it except for Jonghyun whom I don’t like much. I didn’t like that they tried to make him look like a foreigner buy giving him blue eyes and bleach blonde hair which didn’t work for him at all. The song was cute it did sound very beachy and cheerful. I was so happy that they had a girl in the MV and she was Aya Omasa who I have seen in some Japanese dramas so I freaked out when I realized who she was. I really liked that she was in it because they were after her and she was the girl they were talking about. I loved the way they were all dress Onew look so handsome and cute. Taemin just looked adorable in the video. They all looked great and the video just showed them hanging out in the beach and having fun which I liked. It didn’t seem like they tried too hard to make a super amazing unique video; it was simple, innocent, playful, and cute which I loved what fan wouldn’t. I love when Onew says, “beautiful girls all over the world” not in these exact words but similarly but it seemed like he was saying it directly to me so when I heard it I fangirled hahah. This video was just perfect and it was exactly what I expected the video to be. I have nothing negative to say besides how Jonghyun looked just didn’t like it.
                I give the video a 9.8 monohorns out of 10 just because I didn’t like how Jonghyun look I which they kept him more natural. But, the rest of the guys looked perfect and charming. It was such a delight watching the video; it made me smile as soon I saw the video and heard the song. Please check it out if you haven’t. Read my previous review that was about VIXX You're Impressive MV Review.
               








  Question: What is your favorite Shinee Japanese song and why? Leave your answer in the comments and your opinions of the song. Thanks for reading my post.

My favorite Japanese song of Shinee has to be this one it just makes me happy. 

MV:




Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96


No comments:

Post a Comment