Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Infinite "Destiny" Review

                Hey it’s Miss, Lee Min Ho; so todays review is going to be about Infinite’s New Music Video Destiny. The MV came out on July 15, 2013 on the YouTube page woolliment. It is part of their new mini album called Destiny that just came out. I really liked the song but the Music Video did not really go along with the song.
                Basically, the song is about how the guys made their loved one suffer and she
is about to leave them but they don’t want to break up with her. In the song they are telling her not to go because they really love her and they are destined to be together.
                So, first let me talk about the song. I loved the song it was really different from what they make in my opinion. I can’t find the right words to describe the song but I really enjoyed it. It didn’t really have a 80s feel compared to Infinite’s usual stuff. I loved how it did feel like an action type of song and it had strong emotions to it. It did sound as the guys were suffering for the girl and it also sounds like they are going to try everything in their power so she won’t leave them.Okay, now the music video I have very mixed feelings for it I felt that the music video didn’t match much with the song. I wish that they at least had a girl that they were trying to find or something but no it was mostly just them singing and dancing. There were some parts that made no sense not even to what the song was saying. Like the part where Sungjong had his “mirror self” in front of him. In my mind I thought were did this come from I was just so confused I didn’t understand why he had a clone and then the other him ends up dissolving into dirt; the song is talking about the girl you don’t want to lose not about finding yourself and then turning into dirt and being sad yourself left. There was also a part were Sungyeol’s hand was burning maybe it had a really deep meaning to it or just made the music look cool. In my head the only logic for that was to make the MV look cool and not make sense or he is in pain because he wasn’t able to reach the girl he loves. Then L explodes which I found that very odd; I just thought maybe he explodes because he his super angry that he couldn’t find the one he loves. The MV didn’t make sense but I liked that they seemed isolated and lonely because it made it seem as if they are saying, “Without you I feel lonely and can’t live like this”. I also, liked the part where Dongwoo is just driving around in his car maybe just thinking about her and trying to figure out something to bring her back. I really liked the way they looked in the MV they looked really manlish and I loved how natural their hair looked; it just really fit them and made them look handsome. I was very surprised seeing Sungjong because he usually looks pretty girly and this time he looked like a man which I liked haha.
eave them and you get that feeling without seeing what the song is really saying. I really enjoyed it and I hope I also enjoy their whole album which I yet have to hear. I liked
                I give their MV an 8 out of 10 Monohorns because the MV didn’t match the song at all which  kind of got in my nervous. Also, I wish they had a girl in the MV so they could be chasing her and trying to find her. If they had done that the video would have made a lot more sense to me. But, despite that there were some parts that I did like from the MV like Dongwoo driving around and how they seemed isolated from the outside world as if they are suffering without the girl they adore. I also did really like the song and I am pretty sure it’s a song I won’t stop listening to hahaha. Overall, I feel the Infinite fans won’t be disappointed and will enjoy their new Mini Album which I just finished listening to and I loved. My favorite song was Mom because you could see they put a lot of emotion into it. I hope you enjoyed my review and please check out my pervious review which was about Hana Kimi Remake. Thanks and don’t forget to check out Infinite’s new MV Destiny.


Question: What is your favorite song of their new album? Please leave a comment answering this question and your opinions on their new MV.

MV:









No comments:

Post a Comment