Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Top 15 Kpop Songs of Jan-Jun


Hey, Its Ms. Lee Min Ho so today I am not really reviewing anything instead I'm going to give you my top favorite 15 songs of the Months of January through June. So, I decided that every month I will try to give you  my favorite songs of that month. It might be a song that came out that month, that year, or its kinda an old song that has already been out for a year or more. So this is my list and i hope you enjoy it : ).


15. So my number 15 song is Pretty Boy by Juniel. Her song came out on April 24, 2013 on her own YouTube channel OfficialJUNIEL. The song is part of her mini album Fall in L. I love Juniel's style it’s very cute and girlish. At times she is also very calm and mellow. What I really like is that she is a solo artist and that she doesn't ever have big dances for her songs and its music that really fits her style; in my opinion. So, basically the song is her trying to find the guy of her dreams and throughout her music video you see many guys who are trying to fit her description and they all end up following her around but she doesn't really care for them. She ends up in a coffee shop and then she thinks she ends up seeing the guy of her dreams and starts imagining herself and him getting married but then he leaves and she becomes disappointed. But, at the end she meets the real guy of her dreams and he actually followed her around the whole video but he was hiding from her. He ends up not really being the prettiest guy there is but he is pretty for her. I just thought that the song was really winsome and delightful and I loved the feeling of it. It really became one of my favorite songs throughout these months. Here's the video if you haven't seen it yet.



14) Akdong Musician's song Crescendo is number 14. This song was the first song I have ever heard of theirs and really made me fall for them. The song came out on March 11, 2013 on the Youtube Channel KPOPSTAR. I really enjoyed it because it so upbeat and cheerful. The people who sing are a brother and sister duo their names are Lee Chan-hyuk and Lee Soo-hyun. They are both incredible singers and songwriters and it is shown through this incredible song that I really enjoy listening. Here is the video of a life performance of this song.

13) Btob's Second Confession came out on April 24, 2013 on their Youtube Channel officialbtob. I am not really a big fan of this group but I did really like this song. It’s such a cute song and it’s about a girl that they all like which makes it even more graceful. The song is about a Second confession to the same girl. They are telling the girl how they are going to change so she could be with them and love them. They also mention how they don't care if it’s the second time they are confessing. I just thought that the meaning of the song was just so cute haha hopefully the girl says yes. I have a favorite line from the song that I just love to hear which is "I’ll be your shoulder strap and you can be my backpack" hahaha i just thought that part was just so sweet, cheesy, and adorable I love it when it comes up in the song.





12) Lee Hyori Going Crazy came out on June 19, 2013 on the Youtube channel CJENMMUSIC. The music video features the girls from Korea's Next Top Model. Going Crazy is from her new album Monochrome. I just liked the Music video more than the song because she is dressed like a man and she just looks like a big player. Throughout the video you see her flirting with girls, touching their butts, and kissing them. When I saw it I just found it so funny and fell in love with it and I just never get tired of hearing/seeing the MV. The song is basically talking about how she is going crazy over this guy she likes who maybe just broke up with her. I really enjoy hearing the intro because it has this really classy beat to it and just makes want to move a bit. The song and music video are just amazing if you have seen it yet you must watch it now!!!!!

11) Miss Korea also sang by the amazing lady Lee Hyori. This is literally the first song I have ever heard of hers and found it so incredible. Since then I have felt that Hyori is so freaking marvelous and a wonderful singer it’s hard not to like her. The Music Video came out on May 5th, 2013 on the Youtube Channel CJENMMUSIC. The thing that I like about the song is the meaning of it which talks about all the extents that girls go through to feel beautiful and fulfill the beauties standards of their society. I also of course liked the MV I loved the part where she had Botox stuff around her face and she also had her face covered up showing she just got plastic surgery. I enjoyed that she had men dressed as women singing and dancing with her in one part of the video. I ardor how she just seems so outspoken in her videos that's what makes her awesome and how she isn’t afraid to make fun of the beauty standards. This song is also from her Monochrome album.


10) 2am's One Spring Day came out on March 4, 2013 and it is from their album One Spring Day. The song talks about how great their relationship was with a girl but then everything went downhill. In the song they are just remembering everything that was great about the girl. Their singing in this song is just so magnificent and every time I hear the song I get so many goose bumps because of how talented they are as singers. I love especially when Lee Changmin is singing because he sings with so much emotion that you yourself could feel what he feels. I really have no words to explain how much I truly love this song and how it makes me feel.

9) Delight by Yoo Ji Ae came out on April 23, 2013 and it came out on the Youtube Channel woolliment. This song has a real fresh feel to it and that's what really got me obsessed to it and I couldn't stop listening to it. The song just talks about the first love of a young girl and how pure it was. I feel that all the white just added to the pureness and the freshness to the video and to the song. Baro from B1A4 is featured on the song and the MV. His voice I felt was just really fit the song I personally didn’t hear or see the MV for him I saw it and listened to it mostly because I got attracted to the sound of the song. It just sounded like something that I would enjoy and it was something that I more than enjoyed hearing  every day until now. I hope you like it as well so check out the MV.





8) Rain Sound by B.A.P came out on January 4, 2013 on TSENT2008. So, the song is about how they lost the girl they love and how they feel very lonely without her. I really liked the vibe of the song it felt very elegant. I loved the parts with Youngjae he is just so incredible and he became my favorite member just for that part. I also, liked Yongguk parts because his voice is so deep and it makes seem that he is in pain over losing the girl. This song is so freaking fantastic just love it. I feel that I have more of a love and hate relationship with B.A.P because at times they come out with songs that I just love and they are soft and sincere. But, then they come out with songs I hate because they are really rough and I just don’t really enjoy listening to them.


7) CN Blue's Coffee Shop came out on their album Re:Blue which came out on January. This song literally talks about a Coffee Shop how adult, kids, and really busy people are there. How they are there to listen to the people’s problems or joys and they are telling the people to come to the Coffee Shop. First of all I love this song because my favorite Korean group sings it and does it amazingly. But, I feel that this song is just so happy, upbeat, and it’s just a song that makes you feel happy. It really has no deep meaning to it and its just here to make you happy and make you Love CN Blue. Their live performances are always so incredible and I love their performance of this song that’s another reason why I enjoy listening to it.


6) Busker Busker "Cherry Blossoms Ending" this song and MV came out on April 1, 2012 on the Youtube page CJENMMUSIC. They are a rookie group and are amazing. I feel in love with them as well after listening to their song and yes I just found out about them this year kind of late. But, this song has also a fresh and springish feel to it because the song did come out in spring. It is also a very simple and lovely. The song talks about all the feeling you get when you are with your loved one and how beautiful it is especially during spring under a cherry blossom. I loved the MV; it was so funny that they were watching news and young pretty girl appeared. You might think that they went chasing after her but they didn’t they went after the cherry blossom tree that was in back of the girl. I adore the feeling of the song and I know I am super late at hearing it but I am happy that I came across this group. I just read that they are making a new album and I am super excited about it.



5) Akdong Musician I Love You the MV came out on May 13, 2013 in the LOENENT Youtube Channel. Of course again this group gets my heart and makes me love them so much more!!!!!!! This song is so freaking adorable especially that they added one of my favorite actors Lee Hyun-Woo and he is just so lovable as well so the MV came out super cute haha. The song just talks about Love and that's practically it and you could also see that in the MV.

4) Roy Kim's newest song from his new album Love Love Love. It came out on June 24, 2013 on the CJENMMUSIC Youtube Channel. I also reviewed this song so go check it out. What can I say this about this song only that I just loved it. This is really Roy Kim's style and I just can’t get tired of listening to it because it’s just so beautiful. This song also just talks about love and how in love he is hahahaha. He did such an amazing job on this song and on his album as well. The whole style of the it  just fits him so well and it gets stuck in your head but it never gets annoying.



3) UBeat's Should have Treated You Better came out on April 28, 2013. UBeat is a subgroup from the group UKiss. The song is about how the girl they really like broke up with them and they are upset. They want to get back together with the girl because they still really love her and that they will treat her better this time. I absolutely enjoy this song I can never get tired of it and if I hear it once i want to hear it again. This song really gets in your head which is not a bad thing. It sounds so happy and up beat but the message of the song is otherwise it practically talks about how heartbroken they are. Overall I really liked this song and it’s still my favorite since April and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since then. The song comes out on their Youtube Channel ukiss2008.


2) My second Favorite song of these past few months is Roy Kim’s Bom Bom Bom. What can I say I feel in love with Roy Kim because of this song every time I watch it I freak out because he looks so freaking adorable. The song is just a perfect spring song and it’s so good. I love the part when he whistles and it just makes me so blissful. The MV came out on April 21, 2013 on the CJENMMUSIC Youtube channel. The song just talks about how spring came and it reminds him of the first time he meet the girl he loves. It’s a very sweet, relaxing song, and it just puts a big smile on my face every time I hear it.













1) So this is the top album I have been adoring this past two months. The singer of this album is just an amazing actor and a wonderful singer. He is a hard worker who is always thinking about his fans. He is my love LEE MIN HO!!!!!!!!!! His album is called My Everything after the song that he sang for Boys over Flowers. Every song is so cute and it was literally impossible to pick a favorite one I just love all of them. He did such a great job with this album and it’s seen that he tried so hard to make his fans happy and he was able to make me happy more than happy. He isn’t a professional singer but he did so great on singing. So, here is the teaser for his album and the music video of Love Motion that just came out a few days ago. Lee Min Ho FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is it for my top 15 songs of the months of January to June i hope you have enjoyed it. 
Question of the day: What has been your favorite song this past few months? Please leave your answer on the comments and Thanks. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment