Friday, July 26, 2013

School 2013 Review

                Hey, it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho; so todays review is going to be about the Korean Drama School 2013. The show came out on December 3, 2012 and ended on January 28, 2013. It has 16 episodes and each one is more than an hour long. This drama has awesome Bromance and some Sismance hahaha which I loved so much.
                Seungri Hich School is the lowest ranked school in Seoul. All the teachers their lost faith in their students but only one teacher knows that her students have the ability to improve the teacher is Jung In-Jae. She is a very sweet person, really cares for her students, and would do really anything for them. Then a new teacher decides to enter the school he is a very famous tutor and was forced to enter as a teacher because of the principle of that school. He and Jung In-Jae work together but he doesn’t care less about the students. He sees how much Jung In-Jae cares and that starts to motivate him to care a little more about the students. This drama also follows the problems that the students have such as Ko Nam-Soon who doesn’t really care about school but then meets an old enemy or maybe friend from middle school who changes him. Song Ha-Gyung who really cares about getting into the best universities and would do anything to get into one and maybe ruin her friendship with her best friend. Kwak Jung-Wook who is the bad boy of the school and would even hit his teacher; will he change?
                I enjoyed this drama so much. I first didn’t want to see it because I thought it was just going to be another drama in which the teacher changes the whole school to do better but it wasn’t really like that. What I loved most about this drama was the bromance it had between the characters. Especially the bromance with Ko Nam-Soon played by Lee Jong-Suk and Park Heung-Soo played by Kim Woo-Bin. Their Bromance was so freaking cute and Ko Nam-Soon would really do anything thing to make Park happy and maybe even give up school for him. There were scenes in which they both cried which was the sweetest thing ever I wish guys would actually be like that with each other and not care what others think. I absolutely loved the teachers which were Jung In-Jae played by Jang Na-Ra and Kang Se-Chan played by Daniel Choi. They were amazing Jung In-Jae was like a little Bambie she was just so cute. I loved that she would never quit on the students and would give up everything for them.  Se-Chan I didn’t care for at first but then you get to know him better and get to know some bits of his past which really made me understand him and made me understand why he acted like he didn’t really care about the students, he was just an amazing character. My favorite character was Kim Min-Ki played by Choi Chang-Yub I just thought he was so endearing and I felt bad for him because he was just doing what his mother wanted but felt that he was being controlled. You really get to see many sides from him and I cried in many parts he had. I really got attached with his character. I have so many things to say about this drama but I don’t have that much time but everyone needs to see this show it’s incredible. I usually don’t like dramas without romance but I couldn’t stop watching this one which only had bromance but I prefer the bromance instead of the usually romance hahha. But, I also liked that we really go to know all the characters, see what they have to go through and see the reasons why they act the way they do. Loved this drama just cants express how awesome it was.
                I give it a 10 out of 10 monohorns because it was perfect and there isn’t anything that bugged me or I hated it. I just love everything about it and have no complains. If you want to see a high school and Bromance drama this is it for you and even if you don’t want to see something like this WATCH IT!!!!!! Thanks for reading my post check out my previous one which was about CNBlue Lady MV. BYE!!





Questions: What is the best bromance scene that you have seen? Leave an answer on the comments and also your opinion about this drama. My favorite bromance scene is in this drama when Nam-Soon tells Heung-Soo that he would give up the most important thing for him. So, dramatic hahaha.


Trailer (not really trailer):















Watch:


Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96








No comments:

Post a Comment