Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy birthday Roy Kim!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY KIM!!!!!!!!
So, today you turn 20 omg you are now old hahaha. I hope you have a wonderful and amazing day. This year has been your year; you have done such a great job in all your songs especially your album. I hope i get to hear more of your wonderful songs and i hope you stay this awesome FOREVER. Have a great and joyful day.  Always keep up your good work and never quit even if it might get hard but your fans are always here to support you : )!!!!!!!!!!!!

            -Love,
                    Ms. Lee Min Ho

Happy Birthday Roy Kim~
You're the best! I remember when Ms. Lee Min Ho showed me your first video, it was love at first sight! Haha but seriously, you made me a huge fan in a matter of moments, not only because your adorablness, but because your song made me feel warm and happy inside. You have a very sweet style that a lot people try to  artificially create, but it never sounds as good. You're a natural at! You're really talented and simply wonderful. I'll always support you, so keep working hard.
-Love Nadeshiko-chan~









From Your Amazing Fans 
Ms. Lee Min Ho and Nadeshiko-chan!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment