Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VIXX You're Impressive MV Review

                Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho; so a few hours ago VIXX came out with a new Music Video Called You’re Impressive. I am not a big fan of VIXX I just never really got into them but I saw that they had a new mv and decided to check it out. The song is about how they are super in love with their new girlfriend. They just think that she is beautiful, perfect and are really happy. This is a typical simple love song which I really like.
                So, first off the song I didn’t love nor did I hate it. When I first listened to it I didn’t really think much about it. But, then I heard it again and I started too really like it. It’s those types of songs that you might not like when you first hear it but will start liking it when you keep on hearing it more. I really appreciated that the song had a really simple meaning and it was just about how glad they were with their new girlfriend. The MV was just something else; I adored watching it but I felt that it didn’t really relate with the song but many Music Videos are like that. I really liked the backwards thing that the whole video had. It was such a fresh idea in a music video something that we don’t see a lot so I really liked that they did something so unique. But, then the video was also pretty simple they didn’t make something so dramatic which I also really enjoyed overall. I liked the white and cute feel of it which it makes it seem that the love they have for the girl is wholesome. The video did give me an innocent vibe about it so in that it did relate to the song. I don’t know the members very well but I thought they looked really cute and I was blown away on how attractive they looked in the Video. I prefer this song way more than Hyde I just didn’t really like the wolf theme that was going on with the video. But, I felt that the new video was just simple, pure, and one of a kind. I am pretty sure that any VIXX fans aren’t disappointed with the song and video.
                I give the video an 8 out of 10 monohorns just because the song isn’t something that I loved. It’s not really catchy not a song that will stay in my head after I hear it. But, overall the MV was great and the song was cute. Everything about it was enjoyable and wasn’t overdone it was just perfect in my opinion. Thanks for reading my post please check out the previous post which was about Devil Besides You Review.

                Question: What is your favorite VIXX song and why? Leave a comment answering the question and your opinions upon the drama. Thanks for reading the blog!!!!

MV:















Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96


No comments:

Post a Comment