Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Switch Girl Review

So, todays review is a Japanese Drama called Switch girl. There is a manga with the same name as it. The drama has 8 episodes and each episode is less them 50 minutes long. It also has a second season to it which came out last year at the beginning of December. The first season of this drama started on December 24.
                The show is about this girl who is loved by her whole school and she is also a model. But, when she gets home she is the total opposite. She is messy, a big slob, and doesn’t care how she looks her name is Tamiya Nika. At school she meets a big nerd and at her apartment complex she meets a handsome guy; then she realizes that it’s the same guy his name is Arata. They both know each other secrets so from there on they start to get really close and Nika starts having a crush on him.
                I completely hated the drama I didn’t like it at all and I couldn’t even finish watching it. It is pretty funny at times at did like the way Nika acted who is played by Nishiuchi Mariya that’s really the only part I liked about the drama which was that it was really humorous but the rest I hated and even the comical parts still got me annoyed. Arata played by Kiriyama Renn wears these glasses at school and doesn’t wear them at home; I just thought that was really dumb. People are going to notice you out of school if you wear glasses or not you won’t look that different. If someone doesn’t notice you at all without the glasses then they are freaking stupid. There were some serious parts like; when Arata started dating someone else I don’t remember who and Nika was really sad, they acted pretty well only on that part. But overall they over acted everything which I hate even though it adds some humor but it got annoying afterwards. The part in which I ended was when I think Arata was at a hotel with the girl and I just couldn’t keep on watching, it was just terrible.
                I give this drama a 2 out of 10 Monohorns I give it a 2 because it did make me laugh at parts and there was a little serious part which I liked. But, overall I didn’t like the drama at all their acting was too much and it seemed they were trying too hard to make the drama funny which didn’t work I just got frustrated. I would not recommend this drama to no body. That’s if you want to watch a dumb and funny drama then maybe you want to watch this one. I will never watch this again and I am not going to watch the second season. Well that’s it for today I hope you enjoyed my review please check out my previous review which was about  Asuko March. Thanks and bye bye!!!!!!!!! O
oo and please leave a comment on your thoughts of this drama.
Question of the day: What is the worst drama you have ever seen? Please leave a comment answering this question.  

My answer for last week’s question is  hana yori dango, 1 liter of tears, Akai Ito, Honey and Clover, and Hana Kimi Remake. 

Trailer: 















Watch Drama: 

No comments:

Post a Comment