Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Playful Kiss Drama Review

 Annyeonghaseyo everyone, Its Ms. Lee Min ho I hope you enjoyed my pervious drama review. So today I am back with another drama review. Today I am going to review Playful Kiss the Korean version. This drama is based on a pretty famous manga called Itazura na Kiss which was also made into an anime. Playful Kiss started on September 1, 2010 through October 21, 2010. It has 16 episodes and I think you can find 7 more special small episodes on YouTube.
                The drama is about Oh Ha Ni she isn't really smart and she really likes the smartest guy in her school who is Baek Seung Jo. She decides to confess to him. He receives the letter in front of the whole school and grades it making her feel stupid and telling her he dislikes stupid girls. Oh Ha Ni’s dad buys a new house and she decided to invite her friends over and as they are eating an earthquake happens. The whole house gets destroyed as they got outside they realize it was only their house that was destroyed in the whole city. An old friend of Oh Ha Ni’s dad invites them to stay with his family until they get their house fixed. When they move in Oh Ha Ni realized that she just moved in with Baek Seung Jo. But, as the drama goes on you see their relationship grow.
                The cast of the drama was great; I really only knew Kim Hyun Joong who played Baek Seung. I saw him act in Boys over flowers which is my favorite drama. He played Seung well even though I just didn't really like that character because he was always cold hearted but that’s how he was written in the manga. So, because of that I felt he did a dissent job. Oh Ha Ni was played by Jung So Min this is the only drama in which I have ever seen her act. She played her character well very cute and dumb at times. There weren't many characters that stood out to me. My favorite character was Bong Joon Goo who was played by Lee Tae Sung. I just thought his character was adorable and I just really loved his style of clothing. I felt bad for him because It was only a one sided love for him but at the end I was happy for him. I wouldn't really say this drama has been my favorite drama but at the end they just really followed the manga which they did a great job on doing. Overall I just felt that the guy was always cold hearted and rude to Oh Ha Ni which got in my nervous and he never really changed towards her. He did start caring for her but he was still cold hearted. She also got in my nervous at times because I felt that she was submissive to him and she didn't
really care how he treated her. I though she should have defended herself.  But, the drama was still very cute and had have a lot of cute romance that I loved about it
                I give this drama 8 monohorns out of 10 because the characters got in my nervous at times but overall I loved the romance and the actors did an amazing job on following the manga and anime. I would re watch this drama again and if you want something cute with a lot of romance this drama is for you. If you read the manga and/ or seen the anime and you loved it you should really watch the drama. annyeong and see you on Wednesday.  
Trailer
 














Watch the drama here:

No comments:

Post a Comment