Thursday, June 13, 2013

Boku to Kanojo no XXX Review

                Hi it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho; todays review is a Japanese drama. The drama is called Boku to Kanojo no XXX or Your and My Secret. I think this drama is based on a manga correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure it is. I'm not sure what day or month it came out in but i do know it came out in 2005 or 2006. It is about 17 minutes long and it has 7 episodes, so it’s a pretty fast watch.
                The drama is about Akira Uehara who is a very sensitive weak high school guy. He has a crush on the most violent school who is Nanako Momoi. For some reason he ends up going to her house and meeting her crazy scientist grandpa. The grandpa made a machine and used his granddaughter and the boy as his experiments. Things don’t really work out great because Akira and Nanako end up switching bodies. The machine ends up breaking during the experiment and its costs a lot to fix it. Now Uehara has to find a way to get the money to fix the machine to get back his body.
                So my thoughts about this drama are that I completely hated it. The plot was just really dumb which ruined the whole drama. In the end nothing gets figured out and they don’t go back to their own bodies. The bodies are still switched after they got all the money and only reason they can’t switch back is because the grandpa went to a trip for a few years and they now have to wait for him to comeback. The thing that I hated was that only Uehara really did like her but she didn’t like him back. It seems that she actually liked being in his body because she was able to sleep with girls so now he has no hope on the girl liking him back. The actors of the drama were Mai Takahashi and Shun Shioya I can’t really judge their acting because the whole drama was just terrible and their acting just seemed bad as well. They weren’t really able to show their true potentials through this drama. I guess the only good thing of this show was that it was so dumb it was actually funny.

                I give this drama 1 monohorn out of 10 monohorns. The reason that I even give it a 1 is because it was a really fast watch and it was pretty funny at some points. But, the rest was terrible I would never rewatch this drama the only time I would is if I want a laugh out of it. I do not recommend  anyone to watch it. That’s if you have read the manga and liked you could like the drama. So that is all that I need to say thanks for reading our blog. Please read my previous post which was about Playful Kiss the Korean version.

Watch Trailer:















Watch Drama: 

No comments:

Post a Comment