Thursday, June 20, 2013

Shut Up Flower Boy Band Review

                Hello its Ms. Lee Min ho, so today I’m reviewing Shut Up Flower Boy Band. The drama came out on January 30, 2013 through March 20, 2013. It has 16 episodes and each one is about 50 minutes long. I really loved this drama it was so adorable.
                Shut Up Flower Boy Band is about a group of 6 guys who have their own rock band that is called Eye Candy. Byung Hee the main singer of the band has a dream to be able to become famous one day but some unfortunate events happen that he couldn’t really fulfill his dream. The groups of guys end up having to transfer to a new school so they end up going to a rich type of school. In the school they are practically hated by everyone especially another band called Strawberry field who becomes their enemy. But they end up meeting a girl named Im Soo Ah. Byung Hee considered her his muse and falls in love with her immediately. Kwon Ji Hyuk, Byung Hee’s best friend doesn’t really like her at first. Many things happen in this drama especially in the first episodes that you don’t expect at all. This drama is based on friendship and romance also everything is being tested between friends and love interests.
                First off this drama was so freaking good. I didn’t expect that I would like it as much as I did. The soundtrack was just so good and I’m listening to it right now. The second episode was just so amazing and I freaked out. (SPOILER ALERT) I was so mad when Byung Hee played by Lee Min-Ki got ran over and the freaking Strawberry field people beat him up ahhhhh so mad. As, the episode was ending and he got ran over I kind of started laughing because I didn’t think it was real until I saw the third episode. Then, when I saw it I started crying because he actually passed away and I think people will get attach to the character so much because I did. (END OF SPOILER). I also thought that the relationship between Kwon Ji Hyuk played by Sung Joon and Soo Ah played by Jo Bo-Ah was just so cute especially when he is singing to her through the phone I just loved that. I also loved the relationship between Lee Hyun Soo played by L who is in the kpop group infinite with Ye-Rim playing herself and the song they sing was so cute it is called Like U Love U so cute. I can’t find anything that I actually hated about this drama well only Jung Ma-Ro who was a total jerk to everyone. His face just annoyed me I really disliked him and just wanted to kill him not really but still got in my nerves. I think everyone acted so well especially Lee Mi-Ki I wish I was able to see more of him I just loved how happy go lucky his character was. He really stood out for me from all the characters.

                I give this drama a 9 out of 10 monohorns I give it this rating because I didn’t really liked how it ended because at the end the band failed and nobody really became famous except for L. I understood that it wasn’t everyone’s dream to be in a band towards the end but I wish they had more fame. I felt that they just gave up on what they liked. But overall I liked everything about it and it had awesome bromance. I just love dramas that have broamance like School 2013. And, it had perfect amount of cute romance. So if you want to see a drama about high school, band music, bromance, and romance this drama is for you and you better watch it. This drama does not have the same plot of flower boy next door and flower boy raymun shop. People always ask me if they are all about the same thing but they are not maybe the same person created all of them I don’t know. So thanks for reading my review please check out my previous blog which was about Akai Ito. Thanks!!!!!

Trailer:














Watch Drama:





No comments:

Post a Comment