Thursday, June 27, 2013

Roy Kim Love Love Love MV and Album Review

                Hey its Ms. Lee Min Ho so today I am not going to review a drama. Today I’m reviewing a Korean artist; he is freaking amazing and I fell in love with his voice and song as soon as I heard him. So I am reviewing Roy Kim’s new song and album Love Love Love. The music video came out on June 24, 2013 but his album came out on June 23, 2013. I freaked out when I saw the teaser for his album and music video he is just so amazing.
                So let’s first talk about Roy Kim so bit. So he was born on July 3, 1993, so it’s almost his birthday!!!! His home town is Gangnam, Seoul Korea. I think for university he came to South Caroline here in the U.S but not sure. He wSuperstar K. After that he made his debut on November 30, 2012. So, when I first found out about him was not so long ago with his music video Bom Bom Bom. I clicked on the song thinking it was Yoon Shi-yoon who plays Enrique in the drama Flower Boy Next Door. But, when I saw the video it wasn’t him at all but I kept on watching it and fell in love with the music video and Roy Kim I felt that the song was made for me. I felt that someone read my mind and wrote a song that just made me feel super happy since then I couldn’t stop listening to Roy Kim. I also showed it to Nadeshiko-chan and she also loved him and loved the song as well. We both think that he is a very talented and awesome person. So around last week his teaser for his new album came out and every song sounded astonishing well the preview of all the songs. Then the teaser for his music video came out and I freaked out I flipped out. So, my thoughts on his new song Love Love Love and mv was that it was freaking adorable again I felt that the song was made just for me. Huhhhh Roy Kim you know me so well hahaha. What made the video so great was that his fans were actually in it and he had little concerts for them which I thought was super cute. I also loved the parts were he was in a truck and he had his little couch and he was just singing while being driven everywhere. The song was just so cute it is about his love and how much he loves her that is practically it even though the music video didn’t really talk about what the song was saying I felt he was just saying he loves his fans that’s why he held mini concerts for them and also they were technically his love interest in the music video. Overall the video was just cute and amazing I am going to totally watch it again. So, let’s talk about his album I heard it all on Youtube and again it sound super cute and mellow. The album totally fits Roy Kim’s style. My favorite song is Grandpa's Camera it’s just so calming and nice; just love it. His whole album is just amazing and it’s exactly what I expected with Roy Kim so I am not disappointed at all.
as the winner of a show called
                I give Roy Kim’s new MV and album a 10 out of 10 monohorns because it is just marvelous and it fits Roy Kim so well and he didn’t do something that just wasn’t him in his album. He did a perfect job and you could see he worked hard on his album and it came out being wonderful. If you like Roy Kim I’m pretty sure you are going to like his album. If you want something calming and mellow this is just for you. If you haven’t checked out Roy Kim yet what are you doing go and hear his lovely songs. Keep up the hard work Roy Kim I hope I hear more of your songs in the future and I will hopefully always be your Fan. I feel that this blog was just talking more about how great Roy Kim is instead of actually reviewing him. FIGHTING ROY KIM!!!!!!!! Ooo ya something else that I love about him is that his name is easy to remember and easy to pronounce how much better can he get hahaha. Thanks for reading my review BYE!!!!!!!!!! Please check out my last blog which was about the Japanese drama Switch Girl.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite song of Roy Kim’s new album? Please leave a comment answering this question and a comment on your thoughts of Roy Kim thanks.

Album Teaser:















Love Love Love MV:




No comments:

Post a Comment