Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sky of Love Movie Review

                Hey, its Ms. Lee Min Ho so today I will be talking about a truly amazing story that made me have so many emotions as I was watching the movie, drama, and even reading the manga. It is a Japanese movie called Sky of Love it came out on November 30, 2007. The whole movie is based on a true story which is something that is important while seeing or reading Sky of Love. The movie brought me to tears and made me really respect the characters.
                Mika is in high school she bumps into this guy who has his hair dyed to white and has piercings whose name is Hiro. She really doesn’t like him because she thinks that he is a bad boy. She ends up losing her phone in the library she luckily finds it but she discovers that all her contact is deleted. She then receives a call from a guy and that same guy keeps on calling her every day through her summer break. She becomes really interested in him and wants to really know who he is. The first day of school since summer break comes and they decided to meet up. Mika wears a little bit of makeup to impress him. She sees Hiro who starts approaching her with some flowers. She couldn’t believe it and runs away. After school comes she starts heading home but then realizes that Hiro was planting something she then notices that it was the flowers that he was going to give her. She decides to give him a chance and that he might not be such a bad guy. They end up having an amazing but sad relationship with many obstacles. Are they going to be able to overcome these obstacles?
                I absolutely loved this movie; I adored every single part of it. It’s something that I will never ever get tired of watching and a movie that I will always be in tears in no matter what. Yui Aragaki who plays Mika Tahara did an amazing job her acting was just so incredible and believable.  At, first you could say that her character was just a weak girl until she meets Hiro played by Haruma Miura. She starts becoming strong and she is able to overcome the obstacles thrown at her even though she has her times that she wants to quiet. Miura did an incredible job as well I got so attached to his character and I couldn’t believe what happened to him at the end it really had me in so many tears. Even though he is a bad boy to others in the inside he is just caring and will do really anything for Mika. This is just a perfect love story because it doesn’t really put the world as something beautiful it shows the bad and good in relationships. So many things happened to them that really made them grow and become mature people. In the beginning of the relationship Mika ends up sadly getting rapped and when it happened I was so surprised I didn’t expect that to happen. It was something that you would never imagined to happen in a teenage relationship but it did it showed the reality of the world and it didn’t just show the positive.  I loved how caring Hiro was towards Mika and how he only saw her but there is a part of the movie that I just really wish he didn’t do. I understood his intension later on but I felt that he should have told Mika what was happening instead of breaking up with her the way he did. He just made her go through so much pain and he also went through more pain then he already was going through. I really feel that I can’t review this movie as well as I should because so many intense things happened and they are really hard to explain. Also this movie is just too amazing, beautiful, and tragic to give it a great review. I want to remind people who have watched the movie or are going to watch it that it’s based on a true story. Mika and Hiro are real people and all of this really happened to them which just make the whole story sadder. I feel that this film is really hard to hate because Mika is sharing a story of her teenage and young adult life. A story that has so much meaning and importance to her and by doing so she is making herself vulnerable to everyone.  I truly respect the real Mika and I hope as you are watching the movie you show respect towards her. If you know that you aren’t going to like it just don’t watch it.
                I give this movie a 1000000…. out of 10 monohorns. I can’t explain or even show how much I love the story line of the drama. It’s so hard to put in words what I feel when I watch it and it’s hard to show how amazing it is. I recommend this movie to anyone and I insist for people to watch it. But, if you know that you won’t like it and only are going to hate on the movie, drama, and manga please don’t waste your time on watching it because this movie should only be watched for those who will respect Mika’s life story. If you know you can’t respect it please don’t watch it.  So just please watch it, that is all for today please check out my pervious      . Thank you so much for reading my review today, I hope you have enjoyed it and I hope that you will love this story as much as I did.

Question: What sad movies or coming to age movies have you really liked?
For me it’s totally Sky of Love it really gives you another view on teenage/ young adult love. It shows you that it could be sweet at moments but sour at other moments but it makes you grow as a person.


Trailer:
















Watch drama: 


Note to Mika: Hello Mika; I know that you most 
likely won’t be reading this but I have some hope. You are a great women and just an amazing person. My friend and I look up to you because you showed us that we are able to overcome any obstacle that may come our way and if we want to quit to keep on going. Also that it is going to get better along the way. It is also one of our dreams to meet you and we hope we get to live that dream. I just want to meet you, huge you, and talk to you that is all. I hope now that you are happy with your life. Thank you so much for sharing your story with the whole world and I am happy I came across it. WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96







No comments:

Post a Comment