Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lim Kim Voice featuring Swing Review

Hey, it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho and today I am here with another review. I am reviewing a music video from a Korean Solo singer. Her name is Lim Kim and I was so excited to see that she debuted a couple of months ago. I have been so obsessed with her because she has a very unique voice. Her newest music video is called Voice featuring Swing. It came out on September 8, 2013. This isn’t my favorite songs compared to her other songs but it was still so beautiful mostly because she has such an astonishing voice.
                Let me talk a little about Lim Kim first before I actually start reviewing her song and video. Kim came out in Shut up Flower Boy band and she was L’s love interest. When I first heard her voice I just feel in love with it and I tried looking for her music but nothing really came out. Then months later I heard a very distinctive voice that sounded super familiar and I knew right away it was her. I freaked out and thought to myself, “In finally she debuted”. Her voice is just too great not to be heard by others, I am kind of disappointed because I feel that she isn’t being heard as much as she is supposed to. But she will eventually gain the fan base she deserves. Her song was really lovely it was about how the voice of the guy she loved brought her to so many emotions and memories. Every time she hears that voice she feels something, she feels the love she still has for him. I feel that this song is so relatable for many people who have been in a relationship because there voice is something you hear every day and when you break up with your loved one that’s something that you suddenly stop hearing. So when you hear it again, it starts bringing back so many emotions that you never thought you would get again. I really loved the lyrics the only thing is that I didn’t really like the rap part. That’s mostly just me because I don’t like rap so it didn’t really catch my attention. The music video was great I loved the parts when the earthquake started happening because in the song that’s when she starts getting the feelings and stared remembering him again. So when the earthquake happens you can imagine it as her heart beaten or how she feels. I really can’t explain it but that’s why you must watch the video.  The video was very simple and I enjoyed it. I also liked the song because it’s very mellow and calming so it’s something nice to hear at the end of the day. I didn’t enjoy the song much compared to her other songs because it was slow it was to calming for me but I feel if I keep on hearing the song I will start liking it more and more  eventually becoming my favorite song.
                I give her song and music video a 7 out of 10 monohorns because I didn’t love the tune of the song much but I know I will sooner or later start really liking it. I also didn’t like the rap part because it took the mood away from the song and I don’t like rap myself. So if you like rap or don’t mind it this part wouldn’t really be a big deal for you.  But overall I liked the meaning of the song mostly because it’s so relatable. I really liked the simplicity of the song as well and music video. I encourage everyone to listen to Lim Kim because her voice and her type of music are very unique and different from what kpop is traditionally known for. I am listening to her 2nd Mini album and it’s just great so check it out. That’s all I have for today please read my pervious review which was Sky of Love Drama Review. Thank you guys so much!! And bye!



Question: What’s your favorite song from her newest Mini album? Please leave a comment answering this question and your opinions on Lim Kim. I will love to hear them.

Music Video:















Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96





No comments:

Post a Comment