Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Busker Busker Love, At First from Busker Busker's 2nd Album Review

                Hey it’s Miss Lee Min Ho, so today's review is going to be another music video from one of my favorite indie groups. The group is Busker Busker who just realized their 2nd album which is called Busker Busker 2nd album. The music video that came out is called Love, At First. The song was very Busker Busker style but the music video was so different from the Cherry Blossom ending MV.
                I couldn’t find the English lyrics for the song so I really have no idea what they were singing about I am just going to base it of what I saw from the MV. What I understood is that a couple broke up and we get to see their whole day and how they are trying to overcome the break up. But at the end you see them crying because they really miss each other but they know that their relationship isn’t going to work out. So they never end up getting back together. I didn’t really like the MV nothing much happened it was just showing a sad couple and I really don’t want to see a sad couple doing stuff the whole day. I really like the song though it was beautifully done. The song came out exactly what I thought it was going to be but way better. I wish they were able to come out on their own MV though I didn’t want to see people crying over each other especially people I didn’t care about. This MV was just so different from the Cherry Blossom Ending MV. This one was more gray and sad while Cherry Blossom Ending was more colorful happy and cute. The songs are also so different from each other but still a very Busker Busker style but I really enjoy both of the songs. The only part I really liked on the MV was when the guy started crying as he was playing video game I found that really sad and a little funny. I wish there was more flashbacks in the MV showing how good their relationship was at one point so I could understand them more and feel sorry for them. There was only one flashback scene which was also one of my favorite parts. I am listening to their album and it’s so great it’s their style and it came out as I thought. I am not disappointed in any of their songs and I am happy to hear Busker Busker again. They did a truly amazing job with the album.
                I give the MV a 8 out of 10 Monohorns because I just didn’t like the MV much. It was just following a sad couple around and it didn’t have many flashbacks which would have added so much to the MV and would have made it better. Maybe the lyrics would have made me understand and like the MV more but I couldn’t find the English subs for it so I kind of had to guess what it was talking about. But the song is what really mattered it came out great and Jang Beom Jun is an incredible singer and his voice is so unique. The whole album is great so please check it out and I am totally satisfied with it. I hope I hear more of Busker Busker after this album. That is all for today please check out my pervious review which i sFT Island Memory Review from Thank You Mini album.

                




Question: What is your favorite song from their new album? Leave an answer to this question on the comments and your opinions on this album. 



MV:

Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96

No comments:

Post a Comment