Saturday, September 14, 2013

Boys Please Kiss Him Instead of Me ~ Chapter 2

She wants to enjoy being in an otome,
but can she really control her
yaoi fangirl-self?
Konbanwa~
Today I found chapter 2 of Watashi ga Motete Dousu n da by Junko. Kae-chan, a hard-core fujoshi, is now petite and cute, gaining the attention of Igarashi, Nanashima, and Shinomiya. But she really isn't sure how to handle this new attention, especially when they all ask her if they want to go to the movies. They decide to go as a group, Mutsumi-sempai joining in, probably because he thought it was going to be fun. Her friend Acchan tells her this is the perfect chance for her to get Shion, her favorite anime character that recently diede, and get a boyfriend. But if she wants to enjoy this otome, then she must keep her fujoshi-nature hidden. But when she's surrounded by 4 handsome men, can she really contain it?
I'm looking forward to chapter 3! This manga is really hilarious and entertaining; if Kae-chan wasn't a fujoshi then it just be another reverse-harem and I wouldn't care for it, since the heroines of most reverse-harems are annoyingly dense and wishy-washy. Really i think my only expectations are Alice from Alice in the Country of Hearts and Haruhi in Ouran High School Host Club. Well, now Kae-chan I suppose: surrounded by handsome boys and sort of wanting to be a normal girl, but can't control her fujoshi-intincts. She really is what makes this manga interesting. If this manga does every get romantic, then I do hope she ends up with Mutsumi-sempai. The other 3 have really cute personalities, but I really dislike that they only started liking her when she became cute. If they get to know her, the real fujoshi her, and still like her, then I might accept them. To be honest, I'm not sure if Mutsumi-sempai even likes her, he looks like he still likes her as a friend, but that's still good. Its shows he doesn't care about people's outer appearance, he focuses more their personality. Anyway, I can't wait for chapter 3! I'll definitely go over it, bye-bye
~Nadeshiko-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment