Thursday, September 26, 2013

Infinite Request MV Review

                Hey it’s Miss. Lee Min Ho so Infinite just came out with a Music Video but is a promotional MV for the Samsung Galaxy phone. The song is called Request and it came out just like an hour ago but it depends when you read this. I really enjoyed the song and MV even though it was made to promote a phone.
                The song is about how they have unrequired love for this girl. But the girl can’t love them back because she already has another man. They talk about in the whole song how much they love the girl and how they wish they had more guts as a man to get her love. They are also thinking about how different things were to be if they were to confess their love for her earlier. I really enjoyed what the song said even though it’s kind of said. It kind of reminded me of the Japanese drama Proposal Love because in the drama he was in love with the girl but she was getting married with another man and he just regretted everything he didn’t do to get her to be with him. The MV mostly shows them promoting the Samsung Galaxy stuff it was annoying but it’s okay because at least we got another infinite MV. I really liked the MV though it started off with Hoya looking at a picture of this girl on his phone then he starts to dance. Then you see the rest of the members making the song and they just all look adorable especially Sunggyu. Then in the middle of the MV they randomly start riding bikes and they are wearing suits. I thought that part was funny and adorable. Then at the end of the MV they are performing with nobody around when they finish you see Hoya looking up and he sees this girl which was the same girl from the photo. I thought it was just a perfect and cute touch to the MV; I fangirled so bad at that part. I really loved their style in the video it was first very casual then they went to elegant which I really adored because they all looked very handsome. The song was great it had a very 80s vibe to it which is Infinite’s style. I wasn’t disappointed over this song and
 video at all even though it was promoting a phone it came out great and truly adorable.
                I give the MV a 9 out of 10 Monohorns only because there was too much promotion going on compared for CNBlue’s Feel Good promotional video. But overall, the song was great it has that sad romance that Infinite always does. The Music Video was adorable and I loved the touch of Hoyas love interest I got guess bumps at the end. That is all I have for today please check out my pervious review which was   .


Question: What did you like about this song? Leave a comment answering this question and your opinions on the video and song. 

MV:



Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96

No comments:

Post a Comment