Monday, September 23, 2013

FT Island Memory Review from Thank You Mini album

Hey it’s Miss Lee Min Ho, today I will be reviewing a MV that came out today a few hours ago. I was so excited when I heard this group coming back again I have been waiting for them over a year now well a year and a few days but they are back. The song is Memory by Ft Island and it is part of their Thank To Mini album which celebrates their 6 year anniversary in the kpop world. The song was as I expected it to be and I was not disappointed at all.
                The song is about how a guy is trying to erase all the memories of a girl he truly fell in love with. He just wants to erase everything about her but it turns out to be really hard for him because he still really loves her. There is a part of the song that I really liked Hong Ki said something like I hurt you so now for what I have done to you I am getting what I deserve. I just really like that lyric it really go to me. The song was truly beautiful  the only way I could describe is that it’s very FT island and Hong Ki’s voice was just amazing as always he sings with so much passion and you could feel what he sings, you could feel his pain, and joy. The MV was amazing it was something really simple and I thought it was a good video for their anniversary. They were just being filmed getting ready for their day and performing; I personally really liked the simplicity of the video. My two favorite parts were when Hong Ki was shaving it was such a random thing to film and I found it really funny. I also liked when Hong Ki kissed the cat two of my favorite things were there which was a cat and Hong Ki hahaha. The whole album Thanks To is just great I am listening to it now every song is so different from each other but so remarkable.  My favorite song at this moment from the album is Always with You because the way Hong Ki sings it; it just sound so sweet and delicate. I am so happy that they came out with an album even if it’s with a mini album. This  group was my first favorite group in the Kpop world so of course they have a special spot in my Kpop loving heart hahah.  One thing that I didn’t like was Hong Ki’s hair I liked it more during the I Wish and I Hope MV. This one I just really don’t like I don’t know it bugged me hahah.
                I give the MV a 10 out of 10 monohorns. I give it a 10 because the song was very FT Island and it was exactly what I expected it to be. You could also feel the emotions on Hong Ki’s voice which always makes their songs so great and unique. I loved that their MV was just so simple and we got to see them live their life. I am pleased that they came out with album for their anniversary and I am so joyful for FT Island. I know how hard it has been for them over these 6 years because their music is so different from what Kpop is traditionally so they didn’t get many fans right away but they didn’t give up. They kept on working hard and became stronger now I feel that they are one of the best and well known groups in the Kpop world and still very different. I hope to see many more years of them because their music is just amazing. FIGHT FT ISLAND!!!!!!!!!! That’s all for today’s please check out my pervious review which was about  Operation Proposal Korean Version   .

                Question: What is your favorite FT Island song and why? Please leave a comment answering the question and a comment on your opinions on their new album.

MV:



Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+

Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96

No comments:

Post a Comment