Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nobuto Wo Produce Review

                Hey, it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho with another review for you today. Today I am reviewing Nobute Wo Produce a Japanese drama. It came out on October 15, 2005 and ended on December 17, 2005. It has only 10 episodes and each were less than 50 minutes long so it was a pretty fast watch. I didn’t dislike the drama but it just wasn’t for me.
                Nobuta Kotani is new in school but she is very quit and she has a very gloomy look to her.  Shuji Kiritani is very popular in school and everyone likes him but he can’t open himself up to people. The only person he could actually be true with is his best friend Akira Kusano. They noticed that Kotani starts getting bullied a lot especially for the way she looks. So, Kiritani and Kusano decided to give her a makeover so she won’t get bullied. Throughout the process all three start becoming close friends and Kusano starts developing feelings for Kotani.
                I didn’t love the drama I got kind of annoyed with many things of the drama. First of all Nobuta Kotani played by Maki Horikita did a good job. I just didn’t really like her character she was able to open herself up to both of the guys but she still had the gloomy look by the end. I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t change the way she looked but I wish she was happier and had more confidence by the end. It seems that she didn’t because she still always looked down which got on my nervous must of the drama. Shuji Kiritani played by Kazuya Kamenashi also did a great job but again wasn’t my favorite character. It was so obvious that he liked Kotani and I wished he would confess to her but he never did. I felt that he just ignored his feelings which I wish he wouldn’t. But, my overall favorite character was Akira Kusano played by Tomohisa Yamashita he was true to himself throughout the drama. He always knew how he felt and was able to tell Kotani and I truly fell for his characters. What I did like about the drama was that it focuses a lot on friendship and it made it enjoyable. But, it made so many suggestions to romance that I wish it had a little romance in it. School 2013 doesn’t have romance in It at all it was just about friendship which by the end I wasn’t hoping for the romance but of this one I wished that Shuji and Nobuta would have told each other how they felt but they didn’t. That’s what really made me not love the drama.
                I give it a 6.8 monohorns out of 10.  I didn’t like it much I felt that the romance was missing. I didn’t like that Shuji wasn’t sure about his feelings and was never able to confess. I got so annoyed by Nobuto I wished you could see the confidence in her by the end of the drama but I felt like we didn’t. I got so annoyed that she always had her face to the floor ahhhh I hated it. The only person I truly liked was Akira he was so confident and sure about himself which made him a great character. But, I did like that it did focus a lot on friendship showing how important it is. So if you want a friendship type of drama with no romance in it at all this is for you. Thanks for reading my post please check out my pervious one which was about Dream High Drama Review.

Question: Which drama did you almost like but it had something important to it missing? Please leave a comment answering  the question and your opinions of the drama.

For me it’s totally this drama if it had the romance and if Nobuto wouldn’t look at the floor by the end it would have been one of my favorite dramas.


Sorry couldn't find a good trailer.

Watch:

Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96


















No comments:

Post a Comment