Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Top Kpop and Jpop songs of August 2013

Hey, its Ms. Lee Min Ho; today i will be doing my top 5 Kpop and Jpop songs of the month of August 2013. I felt that this month was just awesome for kpop i found a new band that i like, a new singer well new for me, and CNBlue release two awesome music videos this month. So, lets start of with my list of this month.

5) In fifth place is a new singer that i just found out about a few days ago. His name is Kang Seung Yoon and i fell inlove with his new song Stealer. It was just made perfectly for me. The song talks about how he loves this girl. How she makes him happy and nervous. He just really loves being around her and doesn't want this time to go. The music video is so perfect  it actually made some sense with the song. You were actually able to see how much he loves the girl and i loved that there were flowers every were it made it look so magical and beautiful. This song reminded me of Lily Allen for some reason it just really sounded like her. I love his voice it makes him sound tough but at the same time so sweat and caring. Everything was so perfect about it and I have nothing bad to say about it.
4) Fourth place this month goes to is CNblue's new song Feels Good. Okay i am not to sure what the lyrics are saying but this is what i think. So all the girls at the part are falling for Yonghwa but he doesn't care about them. He sees one girl and starts dancing with her all night. He tells her that she will fall for him because he is just amazing who wouldn't fall for Yonghwa. I don't really like what  the lyrics say; they really have no great meaning to it, but i love the sound of the song. It just makes me feel so happy and makes me love CNBlue even more. The MV was good not amazing it kind of related to the song because he was partying all night but then meets a bear hahaha. The bear part just made the whole music video great. But i love the song a  lot and its just a super happy song to hear. It is also very CNblue and once again i wasn't disappointed by them.

3) CNblue's One More Time is in third place. This song was way more harder for me to understand once again; i will try my to tell you what it says. Yonghwa and this girl broke up mostly because the girl believed that he couldn't do it. He tells her that he will be able to do it and he is going to show her that he will. He asks her to give him a chance. When i saw the music video and heard the song i just freaked out i loved it and haven't gotten tired of listening to it. Ooo its a jpop song not kpop well band not pop. I really liked the music video because i actually saw them move and do stuff instead of just playing their instruments. I would say that the mv does relate to the song because they are playing poker and they want to show Jungshin that one of them will win. I guess it could relate to the song some way because they want to show Jungshin that they wont quite until he loses. I also, really liked how they were dressed in the video they just looked so cute awww i love CNBLUE!!!
2) In second place its Shinee's Japanese song Boy Meets You. In this song they sing about how they think that all the girls from all over the world are beautiful. So, all of the guys start saying what makes every girl beautiful. I really like this song i think its my favorite Shinee song. Its very happy, upbeat, and the lyrics are just adorable. The song is a jpop song which i always think that their Japanese style is always different from their Korean style. I usually always like their Japanese songs over their Korean songs. Every time I listening to the song and i am reading the lyrics i get a chill because its just so cute. If you haven't listened to it do so right now!!
1) In first place is a new group which i have been obsessed with lately. This group is truly talented; i really hope i see and hear more from them. The group is called Say Yes and the song i pick is called Feel Good. The song is about how they have fallen hard for a girl. They are trying to make the girl theirs and they want to make her realize how much they love her. They say that they cant stop thinking about her and how great she is. This is just really another Kpop or should i say Kband love song but it was done well. I love the sound and vibe of this song. The group is truly amazing and i am excited to see what will happen in their future if you have any information on them please tell me i would love to know.

Thanks for reading my post and i really hoped you enjoyed it. Please check out my previous post which was about Nail Shop Paris Reviewand also check out my last Top Kpop and Jpop chart My Top Kpop and Jpop of July 2013 . I also want to say that i had two favorite albums of this month which was Say Yes Feel Good album and CNBlue's Japanese album One More Time which was great.

Question: What were your favorite songs of this month?

Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96









No comments:

Post a Comment