Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Top Kpop and Jpop of July 2013

Hey, Its Ms. Lee Min Ho; so today i am going to do my top 4 Japanese and Korean Songs of the month of July, 2013. I didn't have a lot of songs that i was obsessed with. I just really had 4 songs i liked and i will like to share them with you guys. I did my top 15 song of the months of Jan through June, 2013 so if you want to check it out please click this link My Top 15 Kpop Songs of Jan-Jun.


4) So, in forth place its Lady by CNBlue. The song came out on July 17, 2013 on the Youtube warnermusicejapan. The song is about how the guys is telling a girl that she is theirs and how cute she is. I am not totally sure because i couldn't really find the eng sub. But, i think Yonghwa wants to take the girl to a party and wants to turn her on because he wants her hahaha. That is what i understood about the song. But, besides the lyrics that i don't understand i really like the song its fun to hear. It has a nice beat to it and its a very CNBlue song as soon as you hear it you know the song is their. I cant stop listening to it and i am obsessed with it. I didn't really like their previous Japanese song Blind Love i don't know why i just didn't really feel it but i really felt this one and its incredible.


 3) My 3rd Favorite song of this month is Hey!Say!Jump! Super Delicate. The song came out on 2012 not sure what month. The song talks about how they could only show their true face to the girl they love. They just talk about how they weren't even able to express their feelings or who they were but they were able to show their true selves only to her. They also hope that she is also showing her true face to them and loves them as much as they love her. The song is very good i wouldn't say catchy but i really liked it and i couldn't stop hearing it. This was the song that really got me into this group and i am super happy that i am starting to get into jpop. The song has a really good meaning to it which i love and all the guys are just adorable.


2) My second favorite song of this month was Coffee Shop by BAP it came out on June 27, 2013. So, i didn't first understand what the song meant until i read a comment on Youtube clarifying it for me. The song means so much more; i never ever have heard a kpop song with the same meaning as this song so it just makes it really unique. The song talks about how they are getting through the day without the person they love because she past away. How they try to forget her by hanging out with their friends but then they pass through familiar places that just remind them of her. First of all this song is just super sweet and sad. Every time i hear it i get a lot of guess bumps its just so amazing. The feel for the song its very calming and jazz. Its very different in my opinion from others kpop songs and form other songs they have made. I know for sure this is my favorite BAP song so far and if you haven't heard the song yet you are missing out!!!!!!



1) My favorite song of this month that is just freaking adorable is Led Apple's Gimme Kimi Love that came out on July 16, 2013. I just love this song its to cute and it was just perfect; its a Japanese song. The song talks about how much they love their ex girlfriend; they just cant stop thinking about her and loving her. They want the girl back but they feel its to late. The meaning of the song isn't to happy but its sound super happy; so ironic. I loved that they made their own music video for it and you could see they tried so hard on it which the video ended up coming out perfect. I love that they do so many things so fans could feel connected with them and this music video showed that they are super talented and it did made me feel connected to this group. I wish that more big groups were like this and made little videos just talking to their fans. Loved the song its perfect!!!!


These are all the songs that i loved for this month. I hope you enjoyed my list for the month and i truly loved every song in this list. THANKS!!!!!!!!! Please check out my previous post which was about Shinee Boy Meet U Mv/Pv review.

Question: What was your favorite song of this month? Leave a comment answering the question and your opinion on these songs.


Please like us on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+
Follow us on twitter:https://twitter.com/monohorns96















No comments:

Post a Comment