Monday, February 17, 2014

My Top 5 Kpop songs of January, 2014

Hey kpop lovers it’s Ms. Lee MinHo; today I will be doing my top 5 favorite songs of January. The year started off with a great start in kpop, in my personal opinion. B1a4 made a comeback with their new album “Who am I” and Royal Pirates came out with their mini album which I love!! Also the new K-pop group under the same company as crayon pop debuted and I fell in love with them especially Ato and G-Low; they are so adorable .So these are my top 5 songs for the past month:
5) The song that comes in 5th place is Song Eun Yi & Song Seung Hyun age and height. I adore the words of the song, the tune, and the music video everything is incredible about it. Song Eun Yi sings about how age and height shouldn’t be important all that matters is how she wants to love. Even though she might be older and might be short she still has charm and beauty. But then Song Seung Hyun comes in and tells her that it does matter. A man only focuses on a girl’s beauty and if she is young. A guy wants a girl calling him oppa and that now a days a man and a woman are 12 years apart. But then Song Eun Yi tells him that when a girl gets old everything is going to be the same, all women are going to age. I admire what she is saying but then what Song says is sad but  true maybe not all men might believe that but a lot do. Even though they might say beauty doesn’t matter at the end when they see a girl they do judge them. But at least Song Eun Yi still has hope and she is freaking adorable and beautiful;  FIGHTING!! I am pretty sure that she could get all the men. I also loved the MV they were making fun of a lot of music videos that came out last year such as Sunmi "24 Hours", Miss A "Hush", Trouble Maker "Now", Exo "Wolf" & "Growl", 2NE1 “Missing You”. I loved it so much and out of the music video I grew fondness over Seung Hyun sorry Hong Ki and Minhwan hahah.

4) VIXX “Only U” I know that this song came out in November but I got so obsessed with it during the end of December and the beginning of January. I love it so much; it’s one of those songs that you have to listen to over and over again. I also started to become a small VIXX fan, especially after seeing one of their variety shows. It’s about a guy who his friend sets him up on a date so he could get over his ex-girlfriend. He goes on the date but all he could think of is his ex-girlfriend. He explains that throughout the date the girl slowly starts looking like his ex. She asks question and talks about herself, he tries to listen but he can’t because all he can do is think about his ex. He starts feeling like a sinner because he is just playing the girl on the date while thinking about someone else. I really like the part in which they sing, “What do I care about the most? I really hope she doesn’t ask me because my answer is you” my heart melted when I read those lyrics, they were the cutest but saddest thing I have heard in a song. The lyrics were perfect and you could hear the pain on their voices as they were singing and it showed how impeccable they sing. Listening to this song, made me love Leo and Ken because they sing so beautifully and remarkable. You could really hear their voices stand out and the emotion they put into the song. The music video really reminded me of B.A.P “Coffee Shop” It has this very calm and jazzy feeling to it which I love ooo and also this it just finished raining type of feeling as well.
3) I fell in love with this group I mentioned them before; they are amazing and deserve a lot more fans, they are K-MUCH!!! With their song “Good to Go”. Their song gives of this army type of feeling for me and even the lyrics. They are fighting for something so they must be careful and can’t quit. What I got form the lyrics is that they are in a relationship and that no matter whatever happens they will stay together, they must keep their head straight and keep fighting. It’s not the typical love song it’s more like, “we are together so we are going to do anything to stay together”. I love it though. The music video starts off kind of weird but adorable and Ellin from Crayon Pop came out. She was like the queen of the group which I loved. The song is stupendous and the albums stupendous too. So go and listen to them because they are an incredible group and I hope to hear a lot more from them.
2) B1A4 “Lonely” I have been waiting for them to come out with another song like “Tried to Walk” and they did. I was so delighted to see them again and they truly did a marvels job, not only with the song but as well with the whole album. It about how jinyoung is trying to get over his ex-girlfriend; practically everything he sees and touches reminds him of her. He can’t walk or live normally without her; it’s a very painful break up. The lyrics are very typical for a kpop song but the song itself has a different feel and sound to it. It’s a B1A4 mature song in my opinion which I love when they have their mature look. They did a phenomenal job I love the whiteness of the video, I also really liked win Jinyoung ties a ribbon around the girls hand so she won’t leave him or float away from him. Their album was spectacular as well so check it out if you haven’t.

1) Royal Pirates “Drawing the Line” I just can’t stop listening to it. This group is so incredible and they worked so hard to be in the position they are in at this moment. The song talks about how the girl they like hurts them a lot but they don’t care because they love her. She pushes them away but they don’t care because they are coming back no matter what. Even if they get scarred or poisoned they don’t care. I love the line that they sing, “more love, more pain” I love that because in any type of relationship that you are in you are going to receive pain. This line sums up everything about love hahaha. I love the video as well, it is them performing, shooting a music video, and trying to flirt with other artist but they just end up failing. I love the end of the music video; I almost cried, I couldn’t believe it because BBB (Busker Busker Brad) came out. This video was so far the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment