Monday, February 10, 2014

Kagerou Days Chapter 20

One of my favorite chapter covers
Konbanwa~
Kageoru Chapter 20 came out!!!
A new time line with a new course of events!
The Mekakushi Dan always come together though. Kido discovers Shintarou crying because he can’t afford to buy his precious soda and Momo runs into Kano, Konoha, and Hibaya in her desperate search for him and Hiyori. She wasn’t too happy with them though, Konoha holding an unconscious Hibaya.
The courses of events of this timeline are still very unclear. First of all, remember how in the first timeline Momo, Kido, Kano, Mary, Shintarou, and Ene defeated the terrorist? In this one, Konoha did it single-handedly, which is amazing. Haruka wanted a strong body, he’s wish definitely came true (but the price was Kuroha). Anyway, how did he meet up with Kano? We know from Konoha’s State of Mind that he witnessed the accident that killed poor Hiyori, and Kido told Shintarou and Ene that they were looking for Hiyori and Hibaya, perhaps Kano found them and Konoha during or after the accident. That’s my current hypothesis, I’ll have to wait for the next chapter to see if I’m right.
Kano trikes his signature pose. Momo
meets the Mekukashi Dan once again
Anyway, I’m so happy that Hibaya has appeared, I really love his character. He’s an arrogant child that tries to act more mature than those around him. He’s a real prince that loves and cherishes Hiyori: I loved in the last chapter how upset he was that he wasn’t going to spend the day alone with her, super adorable. Sadly, he’s first love is cursed. We’ll probably watch him experience much grief, heartbreak, and pain in the next few chapters, but that’s part of the membership requirement for the Mekukashi Dan.
All of them have suffered, it’s the only reason they have those red eyes. At least Momo will be there to comfort him, help him grow strong. I really love their relationship, whether its romance or friendship, and I
look forward to seeing it in the upcoming chapters.
Seeing Konoha, not Kuroha, was amazing. He hasn’t said a word yet, but knowing he will in the next chapter and the promise of him interacting with the other characters, hopefully Ene and Shintarou, is so exciting! I want to learn more about him, I really do. I know what Haruka was like, but Ene isn’t exactly like Takane, so I don’t think he’ll be exactly the same either.
That’s all for now, hopefully we get a longer chapter next time, 22 pages is too short!

Bye-bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment