Thursday, February 20, 2014

CNBlue Can't Stop Teaser 2 Review

            Hey its Ms. Lee MinHo, today CNBlue’s 2nd Teaser came out and their album preview as well. So the first teaser tricked me into thinking it was a ballad but then this one, it started off with a boom literally the boys flew a little backwards when the teaser started. Now it has more like an uplifting tone, it starts of sad and emotional but then it gave this “I want to move to this song” tone. I feel that they both fit perfectly well with each other even though they are so different. This teaser had a lighter tone then the first one and a more innocent but still mature feeling to it. The boys are dressed to elegantly and look freaking beautiful. I am so excited to see Yonghwa play the piano I think that has been my favorite part of both teasers. It was boundless, they are going to have an amazing comeback; I am so excited!!!!! Especially to see them perform live. The preview of the album was marvelous, every song sounds like a CNBlue song their style is still in them but they are giving of a very graceful and developed vibe to all the songs. I also love the album cover it gives of a very classy London look but as well a magical look like Alice in Wonderland. This is all I have for today the next review will be the best one, it will be the review of their actual MV, I know it’s going to be unbelievable so go and support the talented guys. 
Check out my previous review: CNBlue Can't Stop Teaser 1 Review

Teaser:

















Album Preview:






















No comments:

Post a Comment