Sunday, February 23, 2014

CNBlue Can't Stop MV Review

                  Hey guys, its Ms. Lee MinHo so today is a great day, CNBlue came out with their new album and music video “Can’t Stop”. There really isn’t any words that would describe how breathe taking, incredible, and unbelievable this music video and song are. I love every single thing about the video and the song itself. Even though, I should have been the girl in the MV buts its fine hahah.  First off, the song is about how he is trying to get over a girl he loved he thinks about her every day and all day. He can’t forget her spring scent but he must live on day by day. But then he doesn’t care to move on any more, he isn’t going to stop loving her and he is going to fight to get her back. Such a remarkable song, his love for her is so strong and he would literally do anything for her. Huhhh Yonghwa how amazing can you be. You can totally hear that this is a song that Yonghwa wrote it’s just very happy in moments and very emotional in others, it’s something that seems like it won’t fit but it does.  I love the music video, I really enjoyed watching Yonghwa play the piano, it was very different but it made him look like a gentlemen. I loved hearing Jonghyun sing; it reminds me why I love him so much. I loved all the flowers that were used in the video especially a part were the flowers were colorless put then when they were watered the color entered into them again. My favorite part of the whole music video was when Yonghwa through a chair through the glass wall because the girl was in the other side. I got so many goose bumps during that scene and I started tearing up, I practically cried when I saw the video with eng sub it had more meaning when I was able to understand the song. Also seeing him break the glass shows how he would do absolutely anything for the ones he cares, he would fight every barrier that is put upon him. Everything was astonishing about the video and it was worth the wait, now I must listen to the whole album which I am sure it’s stunning. If you guys haven’t checked it out yet, what are you waiting for, go watch it now!!!
Check out my previous post CNBlue Can't Stop Teaser 2 Review

MV:

No comments:

Post a Comment