Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Royal Pirates "Drawing the Line" Review

                Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho, today I am doing another Music Video review from this amazing group that debuted in Korea last year but they have been a group since 2004. I have been obsessed over them and they are freaking talented I can’t get over them. Their name is Royal Pirates; they are composed of three members which are Moonchul the lead singer, Sooyoon the drummer, and James Lee who is the guitar player. They actually started of their group here in America but then later on went to Korea after doing Korean covers. Their music video is called Drawing the Line there mini album is also called the same.

                The song is about how the girl is his pain but also his love. Even though they might have problems he can’t live without. They might go through problems but it’s worth it because she makes his world interesting. The music video was so adorable and awesome I loved how Moonchul was trying to hit on girls but they all rejected him. It was mostly them being in photo shoots, having interviews, and make videos shoots but people keep on wanting more or different concepts from them. I enjoyed the song, the lyrics are great I adored when Moonchul sings, “What’s the sun without rain”. I loved the video as well it was cute and funny my favorite part in the video was when Busker Busker Brad came out, I almost squealed during that part. I couldn’t believe it; I didn’t even know they knew each other I was so freaking happy. It has to really be my favorite music videos yet this year. Their whole album is great I hope to see a full album soon. This group is just truly talented and different from other groups; people really need to check them out so go watch their music video and listen to their whole album now.  Please check out my previous post which wasN.O.M Review. Thanks for reading our blog I really appreciated it please support us. 


Music Video















Podcast















Please check out our blog:monohorns.blogspot.com/
Please like us on facebook:www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+: monohorns

Follow us on twitter:twitter.com/monohorns96

No comments:

Post a Comment