Sunday, January 12, 2014

B1A4 Lonely Review

Hey its Ms. Lee Min Ho, yes I am back it has been so long that I haven’t reviewed things. But now that I took this break I will be able to review a lot more for you guys. I hope you enjoy them, so today I will review B1a4 Lonely Music video off of their Who I am album. I will give a small review of their album at the end of the whole review.
                This whole week I have been waiting patiently for the Music Video to come out. I was so happy and content with the video it was just so perfect. I personally didn’t like their last album with the song What’s Happening, I was really disappointed with it but this song gained my love for B1A4 again. The music video was truly incredible. I loved how everything was white it made the video look warm but pure as well. I also really liked how the main girl was floating away but because Jin-Yong loves her to much he can’t let her go. The video showed every member which I felt so satisfied with it didn’t leave a member out or showed one member more than another one. The parts in the song were always distributed well, I enjoyed listing to CNU and Sanduel parts they were so great and filled with passion. I really liked what the song was saying which said that everything Jin-Yong does he thinks of the girl he loves. He can’t get her out of his mind not matter what, he wants her back. It’s very simple but a perfect song.  There was not a single thing that I hated about the music video and song. The song and music video both made sense and related to each other which made me happy. This was a perfect comeback for B1A4 the album gives a group a very mature feel. The whole album is so great I am listening to it again, I love every freaking song. I was so happy knowing that Sanduel and Gongchan had a song together; you were really able to hear their amazing voices and feel their emotion. I was also super happy knowing that CNU had his own song in the album as well it was fantastic. It had a very disco feel to it.

              I give the music video and album a 10 out of 10 monohorns. I recommend everyone to listen to their album and watch their video if you are a fan or not. This album truly shows how amazing, professional, and how B1A4 has grown. I can’t wait to see more form them in the future!!!! FIGHTING B1A4!!! This is all I have for today please check out my last review which was  You Don't Know Love by K.Will Review  .


Music Video:















YouTube Podcast:
















Please check out our blog:monohorns.blogspot.com/
Please like us on facebook:www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+: monohorns

Follow us on twitter:twitter.com/monohorns96


No comments:

Post a Comment