Wednesday, January 15, 2014

N.O.M Review

Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho, today I am reviewing another Korean Group that debuted a few months ago. This group is so different form the usually male group which makes them remarkable. Nadeshiko-chan and I call them leather daddies because they wear a lot of leather and are always shirtless. Their name is N.O.M which stands for Name of Men.

                What makes this group so different and so awesome is that they are doing a gay concept. Their music video is called “A Guy” it’s pretty sexual for my taste but it isn’t too bad. They are shirtless most of the time wearing leather tights or wearing leather underwear. I like them because of the way they dress it shows that they have guts and aren’t embarrassed of their sexuality. I am really happy that this group debuted in Korea because it’s showing that being Gay is okay and it is slowly giving people the confidence to come out in Korea. This group is doing more than just singing they are showing that it’s okay to be comfortable for whom you are and it doesn’t really matter what other think as long as you are happy with yourself. I hope that more people start liking and accepting this group because they are talented and have a lot of guts for what they are doing. I didn’t review their music video I mostly just wanted to talk about this group and spread the word about them. So please check out their music video and tell people about them. Thanks for reading my post please check out my previous post B1A4 Lonely Review .


Music Video:


Please check out our blog:monohorns.blogspot.com/
Please like us on facebook:www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+: monohorns

Follow us on twitter:twitter.com/monohorns96


Podcast:



No comments:

Post a Comment