Thursday, June 12, 2014

Marrry Him if You Dare Review

                Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho and today I will be reviewing the drama Marry Him if You Dare. The drama came out in October 14 and ended on December 3rd of 2013. It has 16 episodes.
                Na Mi-Rae has a job she doesn’t really enjoy, lives with her brother, and still has not married. Until one day she meets Kim Shin,  a reporter for a famous broadcasting company; he changes her life and she starts working in that same company as a writer. Before any of this happens she ends up meeting a mysterious woman from the future which she then finds out it’s herself. The woman warns her not to fall in love with Kim Shin. Her future self wants her to marry Park Se-Joo who is the son of the owner of the company.  What is the reason for her future self to come back and warn her and does Na Mi-Rae really listen to her?
                This drama overall has a very weird plot and it is not the greatest drama I have seen but for some reason I was hooked on it. The only really reason I started watching the drama was for Yonghwa who plays the character Park Se-Joo. It started of fine I really liked the relationship Na Mi-Rae who is played by Yoon Eun-Hye had with both male characters but I shipped her with Kim Shin played by Lee Dong-Gun who was the guy who she was supposed to obviously end up with but many things happened. I didn’t really like her future self played by Choi Myoung-Gil. She seemed like a totally different person compared to her present self. The present self just wants to do something she loves and doesn’t really care if she falls in love or not but her future self-ended up turning into a women who only cares about money and seems to care about nothing else only that. I really didn’t like her future self she was just annoy; at the end I kind of understood her motives but I was still a bit confused. I would recommend this drama if you want to see something not amazing, this drama is like a break drama form really good ones. Overall the acting was great, I loved Yonghwa’s character, he was sweat, mature, and would do anything for the one he loves he won’t fall in love over materialistic stuff. I also liked Kim shin because he has a rough side to him but then he could be the sweated person to the one he loves. So if you want a drama break with another drama, go for it and watch this one. But I warn you, don’t expect much from the end it’s very disappointing and a little confusing.
Spoilers:

I just want to rant about the ending. First of all I was so mad she didn’t end up with any of the guys even though she went through so much. I really wanted her to end up with Kim Shin but no, that didn’t happen. I was happy that she ended up having a successful career and she didn’t need a man to have to help her with the path she wanted in life; it shows a lot of women power. But I at least hoped that one relationship would have come out of the drama at least with Park Se-Joo and Seo Yoo-Kyung to, they should have shown that even if you mess with the past, if you are meant to be you are going to end up together. I really thought this drama was going into that direction but it didn’t at all. But the future Na Mi-Rae ended up going back to Park Se-Joo future self, so even though, she wanted to separate her past self from Park Se-Joo she still loved him in the future and went back to him at the end of the day. I just  got really confused for the reasoning of her doing so if she didn’t like her relationship with him why make yourself suffer;  that’s why you are going to the past to change things,  aren’t you. This is my  rant for this drama but I would re-watch it again hahaha.

Check out my previous blog : Boyfriend Alarm Review

Watch the drama: http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4320/Marry_Him_If_You_Dare/

No comments:

Post a Comment