Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Boyfriend Alarm Review

         
         Hey its Ms. Lee Min Ho, I am finally back it has been months since I last have posted. School has been very busy but we are back this summer!! My review for today is going to be Boyfriends new music video and song Alarm.  I was really disappointed with their new song Obsession the song wasn’t amazing but it was good. I think the music video and their look in it disappointed me, it really wasn’t a new concept it reminded me of BTS which is something already being done. They tried having a bad boy mature thing, I just didn’t like it. It didn’t feel mature and I didn’t like how the bad boy gang feel; they could have done it a little differently something that was actually mature. But Alarm was so different from Obsession I actually really liked it and it was a good way to leave the cute concept and go to the mature concept. It fit them well and there was a manly elegance that wasn’t shown when they were doing their cute concept. I liked the style of the video and how the guys were dressed; they all looked very classy and nice. The emotions they had in the song and video were strong and the audience was able to see it. I also liked the song it was another romantic heartbroken song but it was great. A girl broke up with a guy and he is trying to get over her but he loves her too much. Every day is a  pain to get up because it just the same thing, he can’t live without her. There is one line specifically in the song that I loved which was, “Our memories, amazing coincidence, will all become insignificant” this line relates to all experiences that you go through daily they become memories and one day will not be important at all because good or bad it passes. I love that line a lot.

            I loved the concept they had for “Alarm”; they looked like men and have a very elegant feel to them. The song Obsession wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great but the concept they used for this song was so disappointing and it wasn’t elegant and it wasn’t the bad boy feel that I personally would have liked. I hope they stick to the elegant manly feel if they do more albums. I will miss their cute concept but I know they must move on and grow, hopefully they stay in a path I like and if I don’t well too bad but I will always have respect for them. There album is great and super sweat so I hope you guys go and listen to it.

Check out my previous post Puberty Medley Synopsis and Review

No comments:

Post a Comment