Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You Don't Know Love by K.Will Review


Hey it’s Ms. Lee Min Ho, today I am going to review for you K.will’s new music video for his song You Don’t Know Love from his new mini album Fall in Fall. I am so happy that K.will came out with a mini album I just love his style he is so lay back and has this smoothness to him which makes it impossible not to love him.
                His song is about an argument that he had with a girl. In the lyrics you hear him say what he told the girl in their argument. Like saying that she should leave him alone, to stop whining like a child, and that she is very old fashioned.   He just seems annoyed with her by this point but when he says that she is old fashion she starts crying and he can’t believe himself for making her cry. He tries to get her forgiveness but she just has enough with him and breaks up with him. You hear his regret and how he didn’t expect this to happen. He wants another chance to get her to forgive him and he tells her that even though he might seem indifferent she is really the only one in his heart. I loved the freaking song I felt that I was really there seeing their argument. I really liked that it had a story line and it made sense. Such a
delightful sound I can’t even explain in words how much I really like it. The music video was also amazing even though once again K.will doesn’t come out in his music video but it’s because he is to cool for his music videos hahaha. The video really showed what the song was saying about the couple first you see them fighting but then they started looking into these boxes that had all their memories in them. Then the guy goes to the forest place where they were fighting and found their couple ring. He sees the girl; they make up and he gives her a blue rose. Ya it’s a typical love story but I still thought it was freaking endearing and I loved it. I really have nothing negative to say about the song and music video only that they got back together really fast I am pretty sure that they are going to break up fast again. Another thing I have to say is I would love to see a music video that is about K.will but its okay if it doesn’t happen.

                I give this song and music video a 9 out of 10 monohorns I love it but the only thing that I didn’t love about it is that they got back together really fast. There was a reason why you guys broke up trust me you guys aren’t going to last haha. But overall K.will once again did a marvelous job with the song and also his mini album. It very his style which is great and I hope to see many more years of K.will. He is a singer that I really respect and he has a lot of truly astonishing talent. Thanks for reading my post please check out my previous one which was Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt through Time Review.

Question: What is your favorite song out of his album? 
Watch MV:














Watch our podcast/radio thing:
















Please check out our blog:monohorns.blogspot.com/
Please like us on facebook:www.facebook.com/Monohorns
Check out our Google+: monohorns
Follow us on twitter:twitter.com/monohorns96







No comments:

Post a Comment